Sunday 9 February 2014

TestComplete Cookbook - review

This book covers tutorials for all areas for which TestComplete can be used. I can recommend this book for everybody who wants to expand his/her knowledge of TestComplete or even start from the scratch with it. For total beginners with TestComplete it is recommended to have some knowledge of Javascript, as the usage of Javascript is applied in the most of the examples. For those who are not familiar with Javascript or don't want to do script test at all, I can recommend to be focused on Keyword test only and skip other chapters. The book is definitely worth using as the explanation in it is pretty clear and easily understandable.




...Where to get the book? Just follow the link below:
http://goo.gl/0aPrgK

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks! I'm also open for any feedback regarding my posts. For this case, you can write me on tom.nemeth85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete